Skip to main content

Hari Raya 2008...



We went back to Semenanjung this year... as mentioned before we spent most time on the road... Initally we didn't want to go back. But suddenly my hubby had a soft heart and he said both our mothers cried last year because we didn't go back so he didn't want them to cry again this year... I suppose it is a valid reason to go back. Or on the other hand, maybe it was my hubby who's going to cry?...









Anyway, we did flew back to Semenanjung. We did go to both our parents' houses even though we only spent less than 2 days per house to celebrate Raya. Yet we enjoyed this year round more than ever. Why? Because we met the new members of both families... on my hubby's side there's Sohail Naveeed AKA Deepy... his brother's 5 month old son. With his cheeky smile this boy has always have things going on in his mind. When there's only a few of us at home he is so cute and nice. He would stay in his bed and play on his own.... But when there's so many people around him he will beg from one person to another to hold him. He even forced me to hold him the whole time until he slept in my arms... Well, deepy enjoy yourself while you can. Once I'm with my own baby, you'll be the big brother and you'll have to take care of your cousin...


Then in KL for the first time we meet my brother little princess... Emira Rania... though we only met her for a while (thanks to my brother and his wife who spent hours to wake up in the morning and get to my mother's house) we can feel that she's bonding with her uncle and aunty... You cute little princess I hope you get well soon (she had a flue when we met her)...

Not to forget my other niece Sofia Hana... my little brother's daughter... Though we haven't met her in person, we heard her cry a few times before. Such a strong voice you have there little kiddo... with her chubby face, she looks more like my sister when she was little...

Anyway, those are our joy and entertainment during this holiday season. Hope to have longer holidays to spent with these little kids and InsyaAllah next year there'll be a new addition to the bunch and we can't wait for that...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just write...

Someone told me that I need to just write. My feelings, my experience, my travel, anything... Just write them down... Make a schedule and find a time. Don't be too critical on yourself or you won't even start... That would be almost the same message that I've given to my students. but I suppose for a different purpose. To my students I ask them to read and write a lot. Just practice writing as much as you can. You may start shaky and you'll be rereading and rewriting what you've written, but practice makes perfect. writing helps you clear your mind. Writing sharpens your delivery skills for your assignments... Anyway, I hope this is a start. the beginning of a scheduled blog post. I hope I can share a lot with people (well not really).. But I guess what's important is that I'm sharing... perhaps in the future, if there are things that I've forgotten I may be able to look back into my notes and perhaps there's life events that I would cherished in...

Catatan alexandra 2

Sempena hari ibu 10 Mei 2009... daddy tintakan coretan ini untuk puteri daddy....betapa sukarnya ibumu melahirkan mu sayang.... 19.03.09 petang selepas balik kerja... muka mummymu pucat mungkin keletihan asyik keluar masuk bilik air cirit birit dan Dr Faizal bagi MC 2 hari, ibu sabariah n papa musli menjemput kami berdua untuk makan di rumah mereka. dari rumah dalam 6.00 petang kami bertolak dari rumah ambil abg naqib dahulu terus ke desa ilmu....jam 7 mummy dah pecah air ketuban.... pak ngah mu tak abis2 suruh segera ke hospital. menelefon dari Johor...panggilan demi panggilan, sms demi sms.... Mak wan dan tok abah lagi 2 hari baru bertolak dari JB ke Kuching mereka menginap di rumah auntie Vega dahulu. Kami berdua cool jer, solat maghrib dulu, makan mee goreng dulu... barulah bertolak ke Kuching Specialist Hospital, tabuan berjumpa Dr Wendy kemudian admit di ward, mummy tak merasakan kesakitan dan bukaan sampai ke esokan paginyer dalam 2cm sahaja, Dr induce dan bermulalah kesa...

Sessang Memory...

This is basically just some writing that I do for you people who went with me to remember.   The kick start It is all begin in the first week of the semester. Having a Monday class I know that there will not be many that would arrive back in campus. Therefore I seize the moment the catch you people unguarded. With only seven person in the class, I gave the first assignment and I expect all (including those who are not there) to do it. What is the assignment? To organize a promotional / public information event. I know we haven’t even started yet with our chapters but that is how I create the fear in students. I believe some of you would hate me for that. Anyway, the next week you presented your ideas and I commented. There are many good ideas (though I disagree with all the groups) but you need to polish those ideas. Once we’ve listened to everybody I asked you to select and discuss with me on your projects. Group D proposed this project while group C proposed anoth...